Anyway, as all my loyal readers know, tomorrow is the Final Four of the State Cup for Lauren's soccer team. Well, CA weather has not been cooperating and due to a huge storm approaching, the tournament was rescheduled for next weekend.
But since the tournament was cancelled (at exactly 1:05 pm), Lauren packed her bags frantically and she and Joey jumped in the car by 2:00 to get her up to Hume Lake for a Christian Camp weekend with her classmates. I miss her!!
So definitely check back next Monday for a full update regarding their Big Win! (I say we think positive!)
Today started out wonderfully though!
My Jake won a Core Virtue Award at school this morning for...
Love of Country.
He is soooo proud of this award and it actually suits him! He loves talking about our soldiers and how the Minutemen fought for our freedom at a moment's notice. He thinks it's cool that they had to jump out of bed and start fighting :)
He also told me once how awesome it was when George Bush the Third ??? rode around warning people that the British were coming... but I was kind of in the middle of something so I didn't get a chance to correct him. I really think I should take care of that now!
Here are some pictures of my cute little guy getting his award. Yay for living in America!!!
Notice how excited Sophie is for him!!
Have a great weekend loyal readers!
4 comments:
Hey Jiller... I have finally had a moment to check out your blog! I don't have one... should I? Do you write everyday? Is it easy? Miss you and by the by your family is just too darn cute and Lauren looks just like you! Beautiful!
Miss ya! Lease
Your blog is so cute! Great picture of the kids with Jake holding his award. Is that a look of excitement or constipation on Sophie's face? :) And I agree, that is a fitting award for Jake.
Love it, and LOVED the soccer game recap. Am waiting anxiously for an update.
Awww, what a sweet face Jake has holding that award! Tell him I'm so proud of him!
P.S. I'm LOVING my cookbook! Everything looks so yummy, I don't know where to start. Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe the cinnamon rolls....
Post a Comment