Friday, March 5, 2010

So... What do you think?

The dots were driving me crazy!!  I had to make a change!  I got rid of the dots but I'm thinking my little blog here is still lacking... Maybe if I had a nice friend who was a graphic designer (hello John Elkinton) they could make my blog beautiful and then I would win lots of awards and appear on Good Morning America like my favorite Pioneer Woman.  Well, a girl can dream! 

This is just a short post to ask you what you think of the new look!  Let me know via the handy-dandy comment section below!

Updates on the big soccer game coming soon.  Cross your fingers that we won't be rained out again!

And because I know you only come here to see pictures of my gorgeous kiddos... here ya' go  :)




Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your kiddos are beautiful! Yes, I agree the dots were a bit much. Simple is better :)

Courtney said...

Very lovely!
Beautiful kids!
Hooray for blogs!

Lara said...

I liked the dots. It gave it a little pop.