Saturday, March 20, 2010

Interesting Facts...

Hello Loyal Readers!

It has been a while since we've posted and I'm sure you are waiting on pins and needles to hear what has been going on in the O'Connell household.  We'll get to that a bit later.

First, some little known facts:
Chicken Pox is caused by the varicella virus.  Chicken Pox outbreaks are most prevalent during early Spring, namely March and April.  Chicken Pox are usually contracted by children under the age of 14.
Hmmm... Who knew??

We do now!!
Lauren has Chicken Pox!!

And not just a mild case.  They are so bad she REFUSES to let me take a picture of her spotty little self.  Can you imagine??  Why in the world would a 13 year old girl care if her mama posts a totally unattractive, and dare I say, scary looking picture of her on a blog for all the world to see???

I'm hoping she gets over it and I can take some great pictures to show you all..hee hee hee!!

Pray for us that we all survive the next two weeks :)

No comments: