Saturday, March 6, 2010

Are You Sitting Down?

We are in the Cal South State cup FINALS Tomorrow!! 
WE WON TODAY!! 

And you should have heard my poetic speech to Lauren on the way home all about how she should be so proud of herself for getting this far and that the outcome tomorrow doesn't even matter and blah blah blah blah blah...

Who am I  kidding??  Pray for a WIN!!!  :)

Today's score:  2-1 in ANOTHER nail-biter, come-from-behind in the second half game!  Emma scored on a beautiful corner kick from....Lauren :)  and then we scored again on a gorgeous pass from Liz and the most beautiful move by our forward, Ashley, who got around one defender... drew the goalie out.... made a move to the left... the goalie dives... and... MISSES!!  Then she stays on the ground as Ashley dribbles right up to the goal!  It was so beautiful I almost cried!
(Of course I did not take a picture! I was jumping up and down!) 

But here's a pic of an earlier kick by... Lauren :)


And here are the FINALISTS:

Wish us luck and check back tomorrow for more (hopefully good) news!

No comments: