What's that you say? The Giveaway was supposed to be today? Really??? Well... Life sorta got in the way today - soccer practice, homework, cooking dinner, cleaning up, crying because my bordeauxs (am I supposed to add an s to that??) are all gone!!!
And also, if you read the original rules (which I'm sure you did...) I was supposed to have my favorite child pick a winner and right now I do NOT have a favorite!!
Let me tell you why... I know you're dying to hear!
Here we go... Sophie was my favorite for a while.
And then... she used her Barbie Jeep to ram her brother into the garage and pin him against the wall. And she continued to step on the gas! So Jake became my favorite.
And then... he complained about the Dora band-aid I lovingly put on his
And then... Oh. My. Goodness. I walked into
And since my readers are well aware that the legal and binding rules say that one of my children will choose the winner, then I just have to postpone until tomorrow. And I promise I will not only forgive my children but I will also pick one as my favorite and allow them to draw a winner! By 5 pm tomorrow!!
It's Really hard to be upset at them when they are this cute:
Don't ya' think??
Gotta go give them kisses...
.jpg)
1 comment:
That picture of Sophie is priceless! Love it!
Everyone looks all grown up...when did this happen?!?! I must come visit soon before Jake is taller than me! (I think Lauren passed me up long ago....)
XOXO
Post a Comment