Hopefully, all is well now and you can click on comments below this post and tell me how wonderful my family is, or how skinny I have been looking lately, or how it is no big deal that my 13 year old is already 6 inches taller than me!! Any of those comments will enter you in my special giveaway :) I'm extending the deadline for my 5 readers for an extra day due to those silly technical errors!
Thought I'd add a picture to make you smile.....she always makes us smile!!
Happy Almost Valentine's Day!!
3 comments:
oh my gosh! you and lauren look like twins!!!!! sitting down anyway......... love you :)
I L-O-V-E this blog! Now I will be able to stay up to date with what's happening with one of my favorite families in the world! I miss you all so much! Hope your Valentine's Day is full of kisses, hugs, and blessings!
YEAH Jake!!!! I Love our Country too!!! Love your twin birthday girl, Kimbo :)
Post a Comment