Monday, February 15, 2010

A Valentine's Gift from Dad...

Lauren's Valentine's Day was not quite as good as mine.  I hid my bordeaux box from her... she had to babysit for 45 minutes while I ran an errand... cleaned her room... and got a bloody nose!
I am sure that my readers (all 5 of you) have been waiting on pins and needles for the reveal of the bloody nose picture that I alluded to yesterday.  So here it is....  If the sight of blood makes you queasy...look away! This is NOT for the faint of heart :)  

  Joey says he's not sure how it happened.   
But HE was the only adult in the vicinity...
 and there was a soccer ball involved... 



Yes, this is what I deal with around my house!  It just doesn't seem right!

Tomorrow:  the BIG Giveaway.  We're picking the winner of our Pioneer Cookbook!!  Good Luck!

The O'Connells

2 comments:

April said...

Gotta love the bloody nose Picture:) I love hearing about your day to day life with three kids. Love to see a picture of Sophie, she always puts a smile on everyones face here at my house. You and Joey have an amazing family, cant wait to hear more. Oh and Lauren love the picture of you and you Dad's shoulder.

April

April said...

Okay that should have been your... (Dad's shoulder) They need an edit button so when you think you have looked it all over and push publish and then see your spelling error:)