Hi all,
Lauren graduated from St. John's Lutheran School on Thursday night. It was such a beautiful and personal graduation ceremony since there were only 23 graduates. There was some worship and some inside Jr. High jokes and some awards and it was a fabulous evening. Lauren had an amazing time and is really sad that Junior High is over. I think that's a testament to what a blessing St. John's was for her life since everyone knows how hard Jr. High can be and she definitely had her fair share of drama! But yet she is still soooo sad that this part of her life is over. She is the only one from her class going to Frontier High School next year so pray that she makes a wonderful group of friends that shares her same values!
I got a new camera lens so I tried it out on her before we left for graduation. I love this lens!
And are you dying at how cute her dress is????
You will never guess where we found it! I'll tell you what... whoever guesses correctly (in the comment section) will win a prize!
Check out the amazing shoes!
Makes me remember my own amazing white leather pumps!
Lauren's Nana and Grandad came from Austin, TX to join in the celebration.
And here are my babies!!
We truly believe that the Lord provided this wonderful environment for Lauren to grow and mature and we are so looking forward to the same with Jake and Sophie!

3 comments:
ack, how is she such a grown-up?! She is GORGEOUS. I'm dying over her hair...
hmmmm. My guess is the dress if from Forever 21 or something equally adorable and fabulous.
She will do awesome at Frontier next year. Congrats, beautiful Lauren!
Does it break the rules if I make 2 guesses? I guess Windsor or Target. That's right, I said Target, because they have really adorable clothes for the younger set.
Post a Comment