Help me out here... when the batter (from the other team) hits a ball and it bounces up and hits him in the face, isn't he OUT? What would have, should have, been the 3rd out to end the game! Or, at the very least, it is a foul ball.... But it is most definitely NOT a double just because the child ran... and, of course, our kids were a little confused waiting for the umpire to call him back before they frantically ran after the ball. And in the meantime of course the other team's winning runs score!! It was a crazy way to end the game!
But, I suppose a good lesson for Jake that not all calls will go his team's way. And a good lesson for his mama to maybe not yell quite so loudly toward the umpire of an 8 year-old ball game... In my defense everyone else was quite loud about the call also :) Even the other team's parents were a bit dumbfounded, but of course they didn't refuse the win :)
Jake does NOT like controversy or confrontation... He would have much rather
I see therapy in my childrens' futures due to their parents' "chit-chats" toward referees.
Well, enough crying... here's my future Hall-of-Famer:
Getting some advice from his asst. coach. Yep, it's his Dad!
P.S. Lauren's dress did not come from Forever 21, Windsor, or Target so there is still a prize up for grabs. I'll let you guess for a couple more days :)
P.S.S. Joey and I started running 2 nights ago. I have about 20
3 comments:
Ok so I will try this again since my last comment didn't go through.... Lauren looked amazing and BEAUTIFUL in her awesome graduation dress from.... eBAY!!!! Loved the pictures :) Love you all!! Kim
Lauren looked so cute! I am guessing her dress came from....Ross?? I am assuming it is from somewhere unexpected, and I would not expect to find a dress this adorable from Ross. So that is my guess :)
The better question is: where did she get those rockin' shoes!
Post a Comment