Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We only have 16 days until graduation so I thought I'd better post another  series of photos for your enjoyment.  The day after graduation we will no longer be sad and mournful and feeling all bittersweet - it's on to bigger and better things!  So I'm trying to get it all out of my system now :)

  Lauren's first soccer team was the PowerPuff Girls.  She LOVED the uniforms!
                                               4 years old:


One of my favorite pictures of all time.  This is EXACTLY what Lauren looked like when she was frustrated.  And she was definitely FRUSTRATED this day when her daddy took off those training wheels!


The day her daddy cut off her hot pink cast with a hacksaw.  Apparently we were too busy to take her back to the doctor???

Yep, I'm obviously sooo sad that this whole elementary school/Jr. High era is coming to an end.  Good thing I've got two more little munchkins to do this with all over again!

1 comment:

Aunt Anne said...

That frustrated picture is awesome! You should send it into a contest.