That is such a horrible age... it's like... almost 10. And everyone knows that when a boy hits 10 he doesn't love his mama like he does when he's 9. I think he forgets how to love his mama until he's at least 16! (When he wants a car for his birthday) And the genuine love doesn't come back till he's like 18 or something :(
I will hold onto him as tight as I can this year. Really, I will! I will squeeze every drop of lovin' out of him from now till his 10th birthday.
His birthday fell on the day before school started this year. August 22nd. Nine years ago on that date I waddled into Mercy Southwest and brought home the most beautiful baby boy you've ever seen.
Soooo Sweet!
He was a perfect little infant... Hardly ever cried and slept like a champ.
Check out that RED hair!!
On his big day he wanted breakfast in bed and gifts presented to him there as well. He made out really well and after he finished we all hopped in the car, picked up his cousins, and headed to Hurricane Harbor Water Park.
My two favorite guys.
It was a wonderful day and we are definitely going back!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jakey! We miss ya!
Post a Comment