Jake and his daddy practiced football outside last night, and Sophie was the defender/blocker/all-around-messer-upper. I took a few pics of the practice, but my camera kept gravitating toward this little one and her amazing wild hair. Everywhere we go she is told how beautifully curly her hair is. Right now she says, "Thank yous" (really with an 's' on the end) But I'm waiting for the day when she just says, "Yes, I know." cuz I'm telling you she gets hair compliments all the time.
She wears cute bows a lot of the time, but last night was playin' some football... and everyone knows there are no bows in football!
I really really really wish I had hair like this littlest one...
I love her face in this next one...
Eventually she just walked away with the football... and practice was over cuz nobody dared take it away :)
1 comment:
Jennifer loves looking at pictures of Sophie. She really misses her.
Post a Comment