Saturday, September 25, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football??

More football pics to make you jealous that this little guy is not yours :)

Here we Goooooo...


Pre-game warm ups...
 



 Notice the coach hollering in the background of this next one...
And check out this game face...



 Game Time!!!
Jake plays Center, Nose Guard, and somewhere else on the Line.  Nobody listens to me when I say he's too small for the line...  But I keep trying!

Getting ready to hike...


         Getting ready to tackle...  That's him in the middle.  Totally ready!


                                   Going after the quarterback...
 Jake's #32...  Look at how BIG the other boy is who is blocking him!!  And then look at how my Jake is getting around him :) 
 I love this little guy and how his hair curls around his helmet!

 You will notice that I refrain from mentioning whether we win or lose. 
Don't ask.

No comments: