My oldest cutie pie is having surgery on Friday morning so if you all could say a prayer for the steady hand of the doctor, wisdom for the anesthesiologist, and calm nerves for Lauren and her mama, I would so appreciate it!
It's nothing serious, just a sinus surgery that we are trying to take care of before High School sports begin, but she will be put to sleep and so I will be a bundle of nerves. We're heading to LA to a great doctor tomorrow for her pre-op and then the surgery is bright and early Friday morning. And we all know that I dont do 'bright and early' so I will be a mess no matter what :)
Anyway, send your good thoughts our way please.
Oh I almost forgot... I'd also like to put on record that she has to have this surgery because she is genetically predisposed to this kind of sinus disease. Genes she received from JOEY'S side of the family. I'm glad I got that out there :)
It will be interesting to see how she fares with gauze packing in her nose for a week... Her biggest fear is not being able to eat. Eating is her greatest love. In San Francisco she fell so in love with the discovery of nutella crepes that she licked her plate clean. Kim paid her a dollar to do it, but I fear she would have done it anyway...
She obviously needs prayer for lots of reasons :)
1 comment:
Our prayers are with you and Lauren! God Bless! It will be just fine Mamma! Love you tons!
Lease
Post a Comment