After much agonizing and many change-of-hearts, the following outfit was awarded "First Day of School Honors"
Drumroll Please...
Backpack this year came from Sundance. She went with something a little less girly-girl than last year. Kinda' screams "I'm a tough sophomore", don't ya' think??
And now, a shout-out to our very smart, super amazing Uncle Dave who saved Miss Lauren from Advanced Algebra purgatory last night! He is so smart that I'm not even exactly sure what he majored in and what he does now in his super secret Bat Cave deep in the heart of Los Angeles. I think it has something to do with lasers and saving the world. Well, he definitely saved my girl last night. Although, she whined that he wouldn't just GIVE her the answers. He only gave her a hint as to the steps she needed to take to work it out. She told him that smart people should just share their knowledge! Very unfair, but he still rocks! And he allowed us to get to bed before 10 pm last night! Yay Uncle Dave!



3 comments:
No one really knows what Dave does. When he talks about work, it's all very cryptic, like "I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."
He enjoyed helping her last night, though. I kept hearing him giggle when he would get a new message from her.
P.S. I love the outfit! (especially those awesome shoes!)
Super duper cute! Love the top and the bag and really the whole package! Good luck this year Lauren... miss ya!
Post a Comment