Friday, August 26, 2011

The Circus is in Town...

And they need ME!!  So, I had to prepare...













Do not try this at home my friends!  Only a trained professional should attempt these death-defying acts of wonder.
Actually... anyone can pay the Trapeze School on the Santa Monica Pier and have a total blast!
It was my pesky friend Kim's 40th birthday (I say pesky because the girl is an adventure junkie!!!) and she wanted to do something totally amazing and fun on her big day,  so off we went.  
I kinda' think Spa Day is amazing and fun, or even Shopping Day, but it wasn't my choice! 


Before almost falling to my death:
 (Well, I would have if I hadn't been harnessed in!!)



And, after... we look a little nauseous, don't ya' think??


 And here is Miss Kim on her 40th birthday.  Yep, forty-year-olds still rock!  (I'm only a wee bit older than 40 so I just call my self 40 still!)






Great Great Fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! I think we might have to hook up for my birthday in a few weeks... what do you say... I think I like Kim... she seems like me! You do still rock at 40 by the way!
Love you!