Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Her First Formal

There once was a little girl who grew up...

Into a BEAUTIFUL big girl...




Yep, I know a little girl who isn't so little anymore. As a matter of fact she went to her High School Winter Formal last Saturday AND she was one of the five Freshman Princesses... 
Her mama sat home and wished her little girl was little again.
More amazing pictures and all the details to follow once her mama stops being so sad at how big this little girl has become!



P.S  Her date, Noah, is 6'3".  
And it's a good thing cuz my little girl is both beautiful and TALL.





As we watched the limo drive away, Jake told me, "I think she looks like about a "9" tonight."  
Yes, I will properly school him on what to say to his date before he attends his first formal.  And it will not include a number rating!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Toni said...

I LOVE her dress. She looks amazing! Formal fashion has come a long way since I was a freshman.....

Unknown said...

Breathtaking and stunning!

Lara Filgas said...

Is it wrong to hate a 14-year-old? I mean, besides the dress and the hair and the smile, look at that gorgeous skin!

Sharon said...

Wow! That about says it all!