Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just a few more pictures from Tuesday night's game to get you all fired up for Friday night's game.  Oh, did I tell you it is for the VALLEY CHAMPIONSHIP?!!!
My girl is so excited!  Big rally tomorrow at school where the soccer girls will be featured.  They have a video and music and some type of choreographed thingamajig going on...  I hope they've been practicing soccer!!
So big night tomorrow - maybe you all should come.  I hear it's going to be pouring rain and VERY cold.  Super soccer-playing weather :)


Being introduced before the game

 The news crew was there!

This girl next to Lauren is one of the best players in the state, if not THE best.  Lauren is so lucky to play with her this year.  I tell her to just "copy everything Cami does."  Even though they don't play the same position :)  Here she's trying to run like Cami.  Run, Lauren, run.

See... here's Lauren trying to walk like Cami.  Good girl!

 And here's Cami scaring the other team.  Yay for us!
 Lauren ready for a throw in.


 Lauren guarding the goal.  She's right in front of  #13.  In the exact same pose as Cami...  Good girl Lauren!



And here she is muttering to herself after making a mistake.  She is very hard on herself!

 Lauren exhibiting her mad dance skills :)


The after-whistle celebration!

 LOVE the giant soccer ball!!

No comments: