Jake FINALLY got his birthday present (yep, August 22nd is his birthday- bad mama!) of a bigger fish tank and new fish. I am very impressed with us having kept his original fish alive for so long. After losing the first batch - the entire batch! we decided to educate ourselves a bit and we have been stellar fish owners ever since. Haven't lost even one since Mr. Fluffy. See this post for the memorial: Mr. Fluffy
Jake and Sophie worked together to get the tank ready.
Back in went the original fish...
And Sophie cleaned up their new home.
Then, after some hand washing, Sophie and I made yummy cinnamon rolls.
Very uneventful, but fabulous day.




2 comments:
Are those Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls? They look delicious!
I need that cinnamon roll recipe!!! Cinnamon rolls are a staple on the weekend at our house! Share! Share!!
Post a Comment