Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Filler

Our little family caught every yukky bug that was on the airplane from Texas to California and we've been under the weather ever since.  Jake with a virus and 5 days of fever... again!  Lauren and I with ear infections and Lauren even has an upper respiratory thingamajig going on that has kept her out of school a bit this week as well.  Keep everyone in your prayers please - especially Joey and Sophie since they are the only healthy ones at the moment and have to take care of the rest of us :)
Since I don't have much new to report... didn't think you needed pics of sick babies... I thought I'd show you a couple pictures of Lauren's soccer team.  They are such fun girls and have all been soooo nice to her, even though tradition dictates that she and the other two freshmen are always in charge of gear and carrying the balls, and her coach still often calls her "Freshman".  She was upgraded to O'Connell for awhile but he uses them both interchangeably :)


After winning the Garces tournament:

 After winning the South High Tournament:

My big girl is almost always a 'base' in a pyramid :)
Front left is Amanda, one of the neatest girls! She has really taken Lauren under her wing so far this year.  She plays middle defender with Lauren and is a senior.  AND she was the extra point kicker for the Varsity football team!  Fun, huh??  Lauren thinks she might want to try that...  Uh, NO!
If you are at all interested you can check out their schedule, standings, and Lauren's individual stats at maxpreps.com. Just search Frontier High School girls soccer.  Lauren is #4...  Joey checks it out often :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry... I will pray, pray, pray for you all to feel better really soon!
Love you, Lease