Joey says I have issues stressing about things long before I need to, but I certainly don't think so. It is never to early to be sad about your kiddos leaving you. Check back in two years when Sophie starts Kindergarten. I will be a big sad mess!!
So here is my handsome man on his first day of school. The first time he has ever taken a picture on the first day without his big sister. (She starts next week.)
And look at this... He's already way ahead of me... LEAVING ME :(
Jake and one of his best buddies, Andy.
Jake and Mrs. Royer
Notice two things: #1. We did not cut his hair. No excuses, just didn't want to do it yet. and #2. Jake sure looks tired. He is like his mama and does not like getting up early. Maybe I should home school and we can research sleep cycles, perfect pillows and the best consistency for ice cream. Now that sounds like fun!
P.S. Lauren made the Frontier High Volleyball team!!! Yay for her!
And in between practices she has spent the last couple of days lining up all the possible combinations of her clothing and trying to decide what is, and I quote, "worthy of first week."
Welcome to a school without uniforms!
3 comments:
Jake is so grown up! Still very much a cutie, though. And I'm loving that his hair is still long!
Give my congrats to Lauren about volleyball! And let her know that I still always have my "first week clothes" picked out ahead of time, even as an adult! I think being around teenagers all of the time keeps me fashion-conscious.
Yay! Way to go Lauren!
Oh My Gosh... Jake is so stinkin' cute!
Yeah for Lauren! I knew she would make the team and yes... she is your daughter... of course she has all her "Outfits" picked out!
Post a Comment