I have not changed my hair style in years, yet this blog design has evolved three times in as many months! I'm sure I need some type of therapy, but in the meantime... what do you think about the new look? I thought it needed a little Springtime color!
Speaking of new looks... someone in our house would like to skip Spring and head straight to Summer bikini weather. And it most definitely is NOT me! Check out this cutie-patootie. Sophie wore this new suit for two days straight because she was in love with it sooooo much!
She also adores sunglasses! Any shape. Any size. Wears them ALL the time.
2 comments:
Here is my first blog
ok, I've written this message a thousand times, then I had to sign up and then when it asks me to comment, I put my first blog and that is what it saved? I had a 3 pages of how awesome your blog was, I think this green backgroung (though pretty) is a little hard for me to read.
I can't believe how much Lauren has grown. That picture of her in San Francisco with the wind blowing her hair made me do a double take. She looks sooo much like you at that age!!! A little taller though.
Sophie is SO CUTE in her new suit!
Question how much is too much Dora? I think it is when Sopie starts talking to you in spanish and you answer her in spanish because of the subliminal spanish you are receiving while cooking, cleaning, etc.
Should you cut Jake's hair? Why not. See if you like it, it will alway grow back. He may love it short for the summer. He can be cool by the pool.
I know, I'm a peot.
You need to tell Lauren that she is too BEAUTIFUL AND SOPHISTICATED to be interested in dating.
Tell her to keep herself out of the drama and emotions of dumb little boys. Wait until she is 22 and out of high school and college.
As for you, I am reserving all my envy and hate (and you know I don't just hate everyone) This is such a great webpage!!! I'm so jealous that I didn't see this sooner. I would have loved to be in one of your creative give aways! The funniest part is that i don't go to Starbucks because I know there are a lot of calories to be had there, I just love the thought of winning something.
You've done a GREAT job on this blog!!!!
Post a Comment