Check him out...
Ready for the snap...
How cute is he???!
They won the game, but to be honest, all he really cares about is getting his trophy at the party tonight. And, you won't believe what he asked for as a Christmas gift...
"Just a bunch of trophies." As in, he wants me to go to the trophy store and bust out some trophies... He already knows what he wants them to say...
MVP Baseball 2007 (He did not play baseball that year)
Fastest Runner Soccer 2008 (He did not play soccer that year)
Most Tackles Football 2009 (He did not... well, you get the idea)
And the list goes on and on! I AM NOT KIDDING!!
I was laughing hysterically, but respectfully so, because really, who can argue with him? Why spend all that time practicing and sweating and getting tackled and such, when you can just buy the trophy!!
He is hilarious!
And, yes, I am going to stop by Trophy Shack next week and take care of some stocking stuffers :)
Lauren info: Frontier High School soccer tryouts for the past two weeks - they will get results from the coach on Thursday morning... keep your fingers crossed.



1 comment:
Yeah for Jake!!! I totally agree... just go for the trophies!!! Good luck to Lauren! Love you guys and miss ya!!
Post a Comment