How to Successfully Disguise a 2-inch Gash in One's Forehead
So That Said One Can Attend Formal and Look Fabulous
will begin now...
Most important tip: Wear bangs!
Her hair was back in a cutie-patootie low bun- can't really see, but it looked like it was all woven together - Very awesome :)
Another tip: Hire a friend who is a make-up artist and have her bring her heavy-duty cover-up for giant gash!

They are so much alike!!

Luckily her date, Robert, showed up so she had to stop making faces at my camera...

Next tip: Choose a sparkly and elegant dress so as to draw attention away from one's forehead...
Over 50 kids ended up showing up for pictures at our house and dinner across the street at her good friend, Hannah's house. So much fun!! And look how short Lauren looks! 4th from the right. She wore flats since the dress fit absolutely perfectly everywhere without heels - Yay for not having to pay for alterations!!
Two of her good buddies, Megan and Hannah:I'm sure they were making fun of me in this next one for taking so many pictures :)
Their Formal was held at the Rabobank and over 1100 students were there! She had a blast and was even nominated as one of the 5 Sophomore Class Princesses. So much fun!
And I've now decided that I am throwing myself a Prom/Formal just so I can dance with all of my friends, get dressed up in a snazzy dress, and have Joey bring me flowers! Definitely!!












2 comments:
Jennifer looked at the pictures and said "Lauren got married?!" She looks so beautiful.
Gorgeous! But I have to ask, was there a height minimum to attend? I mean, Lauren is tall and she's nowhere near the tallest in that group! I would have had to sit at the kids table.
Post a Comment